Open Studio Access
Tuesday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
• Great for independent study.
• Staff are on hand to answer questions.
• Limited storage space is provided.
• Members receive discounts on studio fees.
• Supportive community of artists and students.
Experience required. Adults age 18+
Clay and kiln firing fees are separate.
$75 per month membership OR $10 per hour
* Discount provided to recurring members!
• 10 Electric Pottery Wheels
• Clay Extruder
• 30 Inch Slab Roller
• Large Worktables and Stools
• Three Electric Kilns
• Ware-Racks and Boards
• Two Large Sinks
• Studio Glazes Available For Purchase
• Glaze Spray Booth
• Reference Books and Magazines
• Break Room
If you do not have experience working in a ceramics studio and/or operating equipment at our studio we recommend you take a 6-wk. class or private lesson.
© 2022 AA Clay - Ceramics Studio