AA Clay Ceramics Studio is a shared working space with modern clay equipment. Our goal is to promote excellence in the field of ceramics by providing the necessary learning tools and equipment for personal development.
The studio was established by ceramic artist Alex Adams in 2013, it is staffed by Alex and other skilled craftspeople.
Inspire excellence in the field of ceramics to members of our local communities.
The studio is an access point for emerging and practicing clay artists. We provide instruction on pottery Wheel Throwing and Hand Building with clay.
Studio membership provides access to studio equipment and discounted fees. All members must have experience working in a ceramics studio and be age 18 or older.
Why Choose AA Clay Studio?
• We are a community of artists in Louisville, Kentucky and the surrounding area.
• We support each other by networking, advising, and encouraging.
• We offer dedicated artist support from our studio director and staff.
• Quality experience for students through the practice of effective clay technique.
• Studio classes follow a syllabus that allows our students to learn core techniques in sequence.
• Open Studio hours allow students and local artists access for independent study.
• Visiting artists offer members insight into advanced ceramic practices.
• Workshops are an easy way to get involved and enjoy the community at AA Clay Studio.